Re: rotate fretdiagram and add fingering above

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: rotate fretdiagram and add fingering above
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:44:51 +0100

1) try \override #'(fret-diagram-details . ((finger-code . in-dot) (orientation . #'landscape)))
2) How should it look like?

Some time ago I got a nice code from a nice user via the user blog to make fredboard diagrams.
One example:

\markup {

\override #'(size . 3)

\override #'(fret-diagram-details . ((finger-code . in-dot)))

% \fill-line {

\fret-diagram-verbose #`(

(place-fret 6 5 "R")

(place-fret 5 4 "III")

(place-fret 4 2 "V")

)

}

I would like to rotate the diagram 90° left (counterclockwise).
\override FretBoard.fret-diagram-details.orientation = #'landscape
does not work. Is there a way to rotate the diagram?
I use the finger-code to mark the number of the note in the scale. (R=root, II, III, IV, V VI etc. )

2. Via user blog I got a nice code to mark the fingering of tabs:

\new TabStaff

\new TabVoice \with {

\consists "New_fingering_engraver"

\consists "Fingering_engraver"

fingeringOrientations = #'(up)

\override Fingering.side-axis = #Y

\override Fingering.outside-staff-priority = #200

} \relative c' {

a,8-1 a'-2 <c-3 e-4> a-1

d,8-2 a'-3 <d-4 f-1> a-2

}

How can I mark the fingering in this way in the first example diagram, the fretboard diagram?

In short, I would like to combine 1 and 2.