finger-code with powerchords

From: Francis Perea
Subject: finger-code with powerchords
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:37:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all, I continue learning Lilypond and very impressed with its capabilities.

This time I'm learning to use fretboards and chords for my guitar lessons.

There is one thing I'm unable to do and I'd like to know if it is possible.

With this code I get the finger-code inside dots

\version "2.19.33"
\include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

\new FretBoards {
  \override FretBoard.fret-diagram-details.finger-code = #'in-dot
  \chordmode {

But if I use powerchords instead of normal chords the finger-code dissappears:

\version "2.19.33"
\include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

\new FretBoards {
  \override FretBoard.fret-diagram-details.finger-code = #'in-dot
  \chordmode {
    \powerChords a,,:1.5.8

Does any one know if there is a way to show finger code while using powerChords?

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,

Francis