positioning a rest

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: positioning a rest
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:34:40 -0600

I'm trying to duplicate the following measure:

My attempt:

\version "2.19.32"
{
    \new Staff <<
        \time 3/4
        \new Voice { \oneVoice r4 r \voiceOne g' }
        \new Voice { \voiceTwo s4 c'2 }

}

This works fine for everything but the second quarter-rest, which is positioned beneath the half-note middle-C:

I've tried several variations of the above snippet, but the rest either move up to  the \voiceOne position or remains firmly beneath the middle-C.  How can I get the second rest to be positioned in the middle of the staff, at the same level as the first rest?

Thanks.
Pat