Re: repeat

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: repeat
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:37:32 +0100

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:29:47 +0100
BB <address@hidden> wrote:

> The input of the notes is not the problem, one could easily copy/paste.
> I try to shorten the sheet and make it more overseeable.

I've once wished for something like

  \repeat volta 2 { AAA \alternative{{ BB1 }{ BB2 }} CCC }

There is no (official) concept of "end of alternative".

For the sheet, I would resort to just writing the first note and add a
markup silimar to "2nd time, play XXX". Maybe write the other note on a
small ossia staff?