Re: Resolution of the ponering on Chordmode

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Resolution of the ponering on Chordmode
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 23:02:42 +0100

"Peter Gentry" <address@hidden> writes:

> David provided the best solution. See file below

That's a very generous wording.  It's more like "David off-handedly
threw out enough bits of information that I was able to develop a new
approach and make it work".  I never actually thought this through to
the conclusion of employing a FretBoard context just for the purpose of
getting the chords rewritten for Midi.

I'm sort of surprised that this works.

--
David Kastrup