D.C. al fine

From: Graham King
Subject: D.C. al fine
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:38:45 +0000

I've been setting a piece of "modern" (i.e. 19th Century) music and, for the first time ever, needed to use Da Capo al Fine.  Achieving this for the score and the MIDI output has proved to be surprisingly difficult, which means I've probably missed something obvious in the manuals!

In case it helps others, here's a possible solution (attached).  If it passes expert inspection, it might make a useful snippet.  If not, I'd like to know how it should be improved.  (In particular, I'm not sure about the typographical standards for "fine")

-- Graham