Re: verbose markups?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: verbose markups?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 00:00:34 -0700 (MST)

Josh,

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Joshua Nichols [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I know that the \set stanza = "" is reformatted to be bold. I would like to changes this to regular (not bolded). Is this possible?

It is! Two easy ways, actually:

1. \override Lyrics.StanzaNumber.font-series = #'medium (default is 'bold)
2. \markup { \normal-text "I'm not bold" }

This does relate to other environments, such as the subtitle, etc.

This is most easily done with #2 above, but if you are looking to do this in a template, then I'd just create a custom header to reduce typing unless there aren't that many scores that need this change.

HTH,
Abraham