Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Font of accidentals changes after line break
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:36:49 +0100

Hi Abraham,

Ah, that explains it indeed! You're right of course.

I guess the missing fonts are to be found on https://fonts.openlilylib.org ... which seems to be currently unavailable, alas. But I'll check back, and see if I can get them. I understand, there's also more information on how to use the fonts.

Thanks for the help!
Best,
Robert