Re: Ossia problem - different timing

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Ossia problem - different timing
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 08:02:51 -0500

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Kevin Barry <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ralph,

This snippet might help:

I've attached my version; the only thing I wasn't able to do was get the spacing on the ossia staves to ignore the others. I don't know how to fix that.

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin, and sorry I didn't respond earlier. It took a lot of frustrating time for me to incorporate your changes into my original, more complex, score.

I'm left with one small problem - the last bar line. The changes to the SpanBar made necessary by the ossia have affected the final SpanBar, and I can't figure out how to revert for that one bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In gratitude to Kevin and to the whole community,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT