Infinite page length

From: Boris Lau
Subject: Infinite page length
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:13:25 +0100

Hi folks,

I use lilypond -dbackend=svg to generate music scores for displaying in a browser, which looks really nice.

For scores longer than a page I get multiple svgs for the individual pages, which is less practical than having all on one large page.

Is there a way to setup lilypond (for example using the paper settings) to put all output on a single page and adjust the page height to fit the content?

Thanks for any help
Boris

P.S.: I heard from a friend that there's a lilypond developer in Freiburg, Germany. If you read this, please drop me a line :)