Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:52:57 +0100

,

>> it involves the (fantastic) LilyJazz package which was created by Thorsten
>> Hämmerle some time ago.
>
> Why are the alterations in the chord names not LilyJazz?

Well, now that you mention it, they might well be. It's been quite some time
since I worked on that. What I *am* sure of is that I defined all chord layouts
myself - like the bracketed stacks, or should I use  Dø7 or rather Dmin7b5 for
a half-diminished chord and so on.

It is possible though that all tools for doing that are already present in
LilyJazz ... I simply don't remember now.

Cheers, Robert