Re: smallest possible bounding box

From: Carl-Henrik Buschmann
Subject: Re: smallest possible bounding box
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:56:35 +0100

Kevin, please humor a LP novice: Let us say my file was the one you would use in a .tex. What would you do?

17. jan. 2016 kl. 16.55 skrev Kevin Barry <address@hidden>:

My workflow consists almost exclusively of producing musical examples for including in Latex. I have the following code in a style file that will crop things as small as possible. After that you will have to adjust the line width manually (depending on your latex document's \textwidth).

#(ly:set-option 'backend 'eps)
#(ly:set-option 'aux-files #f)

\paper {
  left-margin = 0