Re: ugly french-beaming hack messes with lyrics

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: ugly french-beaming hack messes with lyrics
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:17:17 +0100

Hi Simon,

thanks for getting back to me (and for the more complete example). Odd, when I tried that last time the rests would be vertically displaced, but now it does what it's supposed to do. Welp, now I can't reproduce the problem I was having with just using "r" instead of "b\rest" or whatever, so I'm going to count it as "problem doesn't actually exist" and move on.