Re: Apply \editionMod to grace note

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Apply \editionMod to grace note
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:20:03 +0100

Hi Jan-Peter,

just shortly (preparations here as well ...)

openLilyLib will become a new core-only library, implementing the core
module handling, logging, option handling etc. functionality.

Everything that is now in subdirectories of /ly will be
moved/reimplemented as separate repositories that depend on openLilyLib.
That way we can significantly better manage project
membership/privileges, and each project has its own issue tracker.

I'm sorry that this pull request is hanging for so long now :-(

Yes, we should re-implement the edition-engraver (from scratch) in such
a separate openLilyLib-library.

This is very high on my priority list as
- it is a requirement for my mei2ly endeavors
- I'm (hopefully) giving a presentation about the topic (a little bit
more general) in May
- I consider dealing with the subject in a seminar in the summer term

Best
Urs