Re: parameters in lyrics?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: parameters in lyrics?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:27:41 +0100

Hello Graham,

allow me to advertise a feature recently (though before 2.19.21, which you were using) introduced by David K.: Music functions may now directly be called as Scheme procedures, so
#{ \italic #syllable #}
may be replaced with the much more elegant
(italic syllable)
!!!

Revised version in attachment.

Yours, Simon