Re: Feature request for Nalesnik's rN.ly

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Feature request for Nalesnik's rN.ly
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:35:35 -0600

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 6:21 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

I've moved all development of this to a GitHub repository here:  https://github.com/davidnalesnik/lilypond-roman-numeral-tool.  There are significant improvements over what you'll find in the archives. Ability to do altered figures is one of the things I've added.  You can't do the isolated flat, but I confess I've never seen that notation used with _Roman numeral_ notation, rather only within pure figured bass.

Well actually, you can...

\markup \rN { II 6 5 f }

David