Re: Slap tongue for flute

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Slap tongue for flute
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 20:16:02 +0100

Luca Danieli <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> the flute slap notation snippet at the following page doesn't work
> anymore I guess, as in my Lilypond 2.18.2 does
> nothing.http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/winds
> Can someone help me in achieving this notehead?

Using the documentation for version 2.19.32 is not likely to always work
with version 2.18.2.  Try consulting the documentation coming with your
version of LilyPond, or substitute the v2.19 in that link with v2.18 in
order to get a version suitable for your setup from the online
documentation.

--
David Kastrup