Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:02:41 +0000

Hey,

On 11/11/15 19:22, tisimst wrote:

This is looking MUCH better (nice work with the extended dynamic lines
;-). I'll look at it in greater detail later, but here's one thing that
I immediately noticed quite a few instances of that you would get dinged
for: You should ALWAYS enclose a tied note within a slurred passage.
Here's what I mean:

OK, regarding slurs/expression marks I think that I am done.
I am aware of other details you all contributed with, but one step at a time.

So, if you would like to see the slur/expression marks result, visit
https://github.com/ambs/music/blob/master/Gounod/LeRendezVous/suite.pdf

Best,
Alberto