Re: tips for formatting an interview

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: tips for formatting an interview
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:18:15 +0100

Il giorno mer 18 nov 2015 alle 2:24, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> ha scritto:
 Il giorno mer 18 nov 2015 alle 0:49, Thomas Morley
 <address@hidden> ha scritto:

 Yes, change #f to #t in this line:
                (make-wordwrap-internal-markup-list #f args))))

 You should rename it to justify-two-columns-lines then

 Great..
 I see that when the text is long, I must play with the value in:

  \override-lines #'(amount . 115)

Yep, this determines only the _first_ column Y-amount. If the text is
longer than 2*amount, all additional stuff is added to second column.
As said, much more primitive than Nicolas' code ...

Actually the problem is different. The order of text is: first column left on all the pages and then column right from first page and following; but it should be (as in newspapers) first column left then column right then column left on new page, etc.

Thank you anyway