Re: ChordNames: Brandt & Roemer exceptions

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: ChordNames: Brandt & Roemer exceptions
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:05:46 -0700 (MST)

Kieren,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Kieren MacMillan [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before I reinvent the wheel here…
Has anyone built a complete Brandt & Roemer chord exceptions list?
If not, I’m happy to take a bullet for the Pond.

I've been meaning to do this for a good while now, but just haven't been able to find the time to crank it out. I think this will be a wonderful addition!

Best,
Abraham