Re: how to simulate or vectorize free hand curve notation

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: how to simulate or vectorize free hand curve notation
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:50:47 -0800

Hey Ryan,

One way to cheat is to export as an svg file and then edit it in
something like Inkscape and then export that as a pdf. You can create
all sorts of really cool vector graphicy things pretty easily that
way. Unfortunately you cannot then translate that stuff back into your
Lilypond file so it is a one-way street and needs to be the last step.