Injecting moment in SVG output

From: Mathieu Demange
Subject: Injecting moment in SVG output
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:35:03 +0100

Hello all,

I'm looking for a way to inject an event's moment (like what event-listener.ly produces) into its corresponding grob id property (so it'll appear in the SVG output).

I tried all kind of things but nothing works. I'd share all my attempts if needed but if someone thinks of something which would work, I'd be delighted.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Mathieu

PS : sorry if this is double post. The first one was more than ten hours ago, can that be so long?