Re: RFC: new location for openLilyLib repository

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: RFC: new location for openLilyLib repository
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:38:50 +0100

Am 12. November 2015 17:56:51 MEZ, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden>:
>Hi Urs,
>
>this is a great idea! This would mean development of an API for
>plugins/modules - and anybody can develop against that API ...

Well, actually this is more or less in place already now. Re-building OLL would
give the opportunity to iron out a few glitches. I intentionally refrained from
pushing more than the handful of libraries to the new structure.

>I am at work right now, so now for short:
>
>The solution c would be nice, but I would say, we should stay on github
>
>... we have other work to do and life offline ;)

That doesn't really answer my question. *Moving* to the new location would mean
zero work as I have Gitlab running and in use already. The issue us the
maintenance.

Urs