Re: switch to an additive music engraving mode

From: Ryan Michael
Subject: Re: switch to an additive music engraving mode
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:57:59 -0800

Looks like I could just use the example for Chants or Psalms notation:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/rhythms#rhythms-changing-time-signatures-inside-a-polymetric-section-using-_005cscaledurations

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Ryan Michael <address@hidden> wrote:
I was wondering if there is a way to shift out of the divisive time model of lilypond
and simple engrave notes, of whatever value, without setting a global system of bars. I know that you can remove bars, but, at least in that case, in the background, it still is functioning under the global time signature that is set for the piece. I would like there to be none for this particular thing I am working on.

--
ॐ नमः शिवाय