Page Turns During Cues

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Page Turns During Cues
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:44:46 -0800

Hey all,

I have a piece that, due to its rhythmic complexity, needs a lot of cues in the parts. Unfortunately, as a result, several of the parts have three pages of consecutive music where LilyPond can't put a page turn. Is there a setting somewhere I can use to tell the page turn engraver that it's OK to put a page turn in the middle of a cue? I would really like to not have to enter page turns manually.

Many thanks,
Nick

--
And she forgot the stars, the moon, and sun,
And she forgot the blue above the trees,

— Keats, "Isabella, or the Pot of Basil"