Re: scholarly/annotate

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: scholarly/annotate
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 21:58:41 +0000

Thanks Urs. I'm working on a 900-page score from 1842 and scholarly/annotate is proving invaluable. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Craig

On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 at 18:05 Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
I'll have to try this on a PC, but for now two remarks:

You seem to have misplaced the space before \transposition so this can't be expected to produce anything meaningful.

The custom properties that end up in the optional argument (square brackets) don't have any implementation so far. This is jzst a state where you can enter arbitrary stuff in the annotation and have *valid* LaTeX produced.

Please remind me if I fail to come back to this.

Urs