Re: Sibelius 7 to LilyPond Conversion!

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Sibelius 7 to LilyPond Conversion!
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:11:24 +0000

On Wed, 2015-10-28 at 20:24 +0000, Thomas WillNot wrote:
> It also adds staccato and other markings with "-\staccato" or
> "-\markup" - I
> don't know the purpose of the hyphen, but it makes the file fail if
> your
> remove Denemo's weird wrappers and other commands.

I think you will find that when you were deleting stuff you didn't want
you damaged the LilyPond syntax, all too easy to do. You will be better
just exporting the music rather than taking the whole file export. There
is a command to export just the part that the cursor is on, (or you
could script something to suit yourself).

Richard