Re: My finances for working on LilyPond

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: My finances for working on LilyPond
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:57:34 +0200

I can only subscribe to what Simon (and all other responders) wrote.

Like Urs pointed out, that the absence of any reports about the financial
situation on the developer side left me under the impression that it wasn't
really problematic. I can understand that it's not pleasant sending out request
for contributions - maybe someone else on the developer side who's familiar
with the situation could do that instead on a - say - quarterly basis, so
everyone's aware of that. After all, there are always new subscribers to the
list, many of who were not yet aware of who actually carries the main burden of
lilypond development.

Apart from that I'd like to contribute as well - please send me the relevant
information (I live in Germany).

Thanks for your fantastic work, Robert