Re: ScholarLy newbie, running annotate.ly, gets error message

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: ScholarLy newbie, running annotate.ly, gets error message
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:53:58 +0200

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 19.10.2015 um 16:36 schrieb Urs Liska:
>> You didn't do anything wrong but stumbled over a stupid bug I didn't
>> have the time to look into. It seems that at some point I have
>> reversed the logic of an 'if' statement so it spits out that error
>> when everything is OK.
>>
>> So if the results are what you expect please ignore *this* kind of
>> error message.
>>
>> Urs
>
> Ok, for all those who have read that excuse from me lately: This was
> just one time too much. I *did* look into it and fixed it by moving one
> closing paren by one line. Oh I love that language ...

Emacs' scheme-mode does a reasonably good job at making stuff clear with
indentation (there is even a mode in ELPA that will cycle through
different indentations when typing TAB just like python-mode does, but
also maintaining the matching paren count while doing so).

I would not want to edit Scheme code with an editor different from
Emacs.  That's its home turf, and it shows.

--
David Kastrup