Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:22:01 +0200

On 13.10.2015 02:06, Peter Crighton wrote:

    Am 07.09.2015 um 22:52 schrieb Urs Liska:

        Simon,

        please create an issue on GitHub with this information.

    <https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/issues/130>

        Should be updated with a version switch.

    Done. I included the new file in the issue.

Is anything preventing that fix from being included into openLilyLib?

Only my lack of experience with git/GitHub. I didn’t have the time to delve into the topic and create a pull request myself.

It’s actually quite easy in the GitHub interface if you only need to alter one file (unless I did something wrong … I’m far from being an expert either):
– find the file you want to update & click on Edit (the pencil symbol)
– make changes, describe them & click on “propose file change”
– click on “Create pull request”
– add a comment if you want & once again click on “Create pull request”

Or should I go ahead and create a pull request for it?

Please do so.

Done.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de