Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 12:55:41 +0200

it's evident by the output he pasted that he saved the file
so talking about the temporary directory would only confuse him

Il giorno sab 10 ott 2015 alle 12:49, Chris Yate <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi -- yes, I've seen this happen a few times recently (on Windows). Although as far as I know, the file you're looking at in Frescobaldi is a temporary PDF file. I may be corrected by someone.

Having said that I'm not sure whether Frescobaldi always has the "working" folder you would expect... And one possibility of this occurring seems to be if the target file was open in another PDF reader (some -- Adobe for example -- locks the file. Very annoyingly. )

Chris