Re: Accidentals tied over a system break

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Accidentals tied over a system break
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 15:38:19 +0100

Phil Holmes wrote Thursday, October 08, 2015 3:21 PM

Furthermore, if the tie is removed the sharp on the final fis
is also removed.  The issue is, without the \break the final fis
needs the sharp as the second fis doesn't have one, being tied
to the first fis.  Adding the \break causes the second fis to
need (and get) a sharp, but the sharp on the third fis, which is
now redundant, is not removed.  Seems to be a bug to me.

Trevor