Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows

From: Thomas WillNot
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: PDF Links in Windows
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 01:57:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hello comrades,

Thanks for all of your replies!
Does anyone know if it would be possible to make the links in the regular
PDF reader go to Frescobaldi?
I have discovered Frescobaldi (after years of hacking away at LilyPond the
hard way!) and quite like it!  But I like to use Acrobat Reader for a
maximized view of my score.
If it can't be done with Frescobaldi, Notepad or MS-DOS Edit also work for
me.  LilyPad is O.K. most of the time too, but it can't handle Unicode! :O
I know how to register a protocol, and those links will help, but I wonder
which method of scripting glue might work for this.  I fear that anything
beyond simple batch scripting would be beyond my abilities to figure out!

Thanks again,
           Thomas