FreeBSD issues

From: Lev
Subject: FreeBSD issues
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 02:32:08 +0200

Hello all,

I'm hacking lilypond to my FreeBSD system.

Currently I have to following issues.

1. Guile2.x okay... I think it was asked several time. I use Guile2.x for
other software (gEDA) and on FreeBSD v1.x and v2.x is mutually exclusive. I've
checked out the git version, and I'm trying the guile-2 branch. What shall I
expect?

2. The configure script searches for makeinfo executable, which is installed in
/usr/bin
probable comes from the base system. However, this is an ancient version. It
would be nice if the configure script would search for texi2any, which really
comes from the port, which has the current version.

3. 'International New Century Schoolbook' fonts are missing. I have all the
dependencies installed including dejavu. I have 'New Century Schoolbook' fonts
installed. What is the difference? How can I get these fonts for FreeBSD?

Could you help me out from the 3rd issue? The rest is easy.

Thanks,
Lev

--
73 de HA5OGL