Re: OT: Barenreiter Plate Engraving Pictures

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: OT: Barenreiter Plate Engraving Pictures
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:08:16 +0200

Am 10.09.2015 um 20:02 schrieb tisimst:
Not sure how many of you follow Barenreiter-Verlag on Facebook, but
if you don't you will have missed an awesome post today (English and
German) showing a handful of beautiful hand-engraved plates and the
tools they used.

Thanks for sharing!

Henle Verlag sold some plates a couple of years ago, and I got one which
is now framed in my class room. Somethines my younger students
ask me about it and I try to explain them how printed music was created
some time ago ...

Marc