Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:00:06 +0200

On 2015-08-26 22:10, Urs Liska wrote:
This thread makes me wonder: what's the average age of LilyPond users
>and
>developers?
Remind me in two weeks and I'll start a poll on Scores of Beauty ...

I send in this reminder not because I'm especially interested in ages, but it would be interesting to know more about stuff like editor usage and if LilyPond is used for original compositions or for engraving existing compositions.

Best
Peter