Re: hide and omit behaviour

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: hide and omit behaviour
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:23:37 +0200

[forget my last mail...hit return too early while checking my example...]

> I am trying to achieve this for triplets:
> The first triplet should show the number, the following not. In rare
> cases, I would like to force the triplet number again. I tried to do
> this with \omit TupletNumber, but there is one problem as this snippet
> shows:

[snippet snipped]

> How can I achieve a "showTupletNumberOnce" like I tried with
> \once \undo \omit TupletNumber? Or is the only possibility to do \undo
> and then again \omit after wards?

I don't know but I guess the "\once" does not work in this case
because it pops the "\omit" off the stack and does not push it back.

Not sure pushing things back is part of the "\once" functionality.

As I understand "\once" something like
"\once \show TupletNumber"
would work but I don't know of it's existance...

HTH,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden