Re: bowing change in a long trill

From: B~M
Subject: Re: bowing change in a long trill
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 21:24:58 +1000

Dear Rob thanks so much for your help and all the others that helped with my
little questions. Thanks also for pointing out potential copyright issues.
On this point, perhaps you can educate me. I've transposed several works Hindemith
wrote for Violin to Viola (studies mostly). Is that a breach of copyright ?
Further, if I take a piece like the Milhaud I posted and I edit it with fingerings and
minor changes etc, is that also a breach ? I guess these are complex questions
for lawyers.
In any case I best be careful with this issues.

Paul