Re: Errors when using TabStaff with stringTunings

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Errors when using TabStaff with stringTunings
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:25:03 +0200

Am 24.08.2015 um 22:12 schrieb Kevin Nowaczyk:
Thanks for the help everyone,

I would up changing the stringTungings line to:
\set Staff.stringTunings = \stringTuning <e,, a,, d, g,>
And everything works fine. However, I also tried the notaion:
\set Staff.stringTunings = #bass-tuning
but that didn't work. I'll have to figure that out at a later time.

All-in-all, I installed mediawiki with the Score plugin to show off a few
guitar tabs I transcribed a few years ago. If you're curious, the first one
(that now works) is here:
http://wiki.beakerboy.com/index.php/Steven_Smith
You may only hope that you don’t get any problems due to the legal (copyright) issues with this…

Yours, Simon