Re: LilyJAZZ

From: BB
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:52:32 +0200

Thanks for all the responses.

I studied
http://fonts.openlilylib.org/
Another page abou this topic is
http://lilypondblog.org/2013/09/lilypond-and-lilyjazz/

I compiled the given example lilypond test codes making shure that the font files are in the same directory. But I always end up with an error and always "SFNT font table missing". I do not know the "SFNT font table"?

Curiously with the zipped code at the end of the posting
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-03/msg00647.html
I get a midi file, but an empty, white pdf document!

I use Linux, may be that Linux does not provide the "SFNT font table"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SFNT

As it always happens despiate I am doing - is it a fundamental error of Linux? Does anybody use LilyJAZZ sucessful with Linux?

Regards