Re: heads-up: Unsubscribing

From: tisimst
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 07:18:27 -0700 (MST)

On 8/12/2015 3:43 AM, hanwenn [via Lilypond] wrote:
Hi guys,

I haven't been reading the users list for quite a while now, and to simplify my life, I am going to unsubscribe from the users and bug list. If you need my input on anything lilypond related, please send a message to me directly.

--

Han-Wen,

To say that we are all grateful for what you've done is an understatement. Your dedicated work has brought a fantastic program to the world of music engraving, and the world will never be the same because of it. I'll say it anyway: Thank you for what you've done. Speaking for myself, it has become a creative outlet for both the music engraving and graphic design (i.e., my music fonts) and I have come in contact with so many incredible people because of it.

I just thought I'd ask since your message implies it, but do you still plan on following the "dev" list?

I hope you find joy in whatever comes next in your life!

- Abraham