Re: Setting systems-per-page just for a single score out of many

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re: Setting systems-per-page just for a single score out of many
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:58:23 +0200

Guys,

I'm terribly sorry for spamming the group, but it turns out writing
the problem down was enough for me to find a solution. If anyone ever
searches the group for an answer to a similar question, here is my
idea (which works for me, but certainly there should be more elegant
ones): divide the score into two \bookpart blocks, and insert a
\header with a 'title' field in the first \bookpart block but OUTSIDE
the \score block, and from that point only use \header blocks INSIDE
\score blocks, not using 'title' fields, but 'piece' fields. This
works for me ;)

Best regards and sorry for wasting your bandwith,

L.