Fret Diagrams in Open Office Writer

From: Socrates Leptos
Subject: Fret Diagrams in Open Office Writer
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:45:40 +0000 (UTC)

Dear lilypond users,

I am new to lilypond so I half expect my question to be so ridiculous... I
hope that you believe me when I say I made every effort within my still
confused mind to solve this issue to no avail. Here goes...

In Frescobaldi, I input:

\version "2.18.2"
\markup \fret-diagram #"s:3;6-x;5-x;4-o;3-2;2-3;1-2;"

and I get a perfect D major fret diagram.

However when I copy the exact same command in Open Office Writer (using
OOolilypond), I get the beginning of a staff with a treble clef and a time
signature.

Could anyone help me? I tried upgrading Open Office but it didn't help.

Thank you in advance.

Socrates