Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:11:57 +0200

Hi Klaus,

thank you for your interest. It's surely possible to create Windows
binaries (more or less the same process as when preparing a release).
But I don't know how that works and how involved it is. And the problem
is that review is highly iterative, that means there are/have been
always new states to check. So actually there's no reasonable way beside
using Git for that process.

But we seem nearly there by now :-)

Urs