Re: Help wanted from a blind user

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Help wanted from a blind user
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:17:29 +0200

Am 18.06.2015 um 03:33 schrieb Daniel Contreras:
Hello ponders,
Just wanted to thank you guys first of all for all your help with my questions.
What I am trying to accomplish this time is the following.
A common practice in arranging for salsa or Latin music I am finding out is
that when one is dealing with a d.s. al coda and things of that nature, it may
require for the staff to stop at the double bar line, notate the ds and so
forth, and start fresh again on the next system. So to summarize, I want a
marked up in the middle of where a staff should be, but no staff lines or notes
or anything. Can someone lead me in the right direction to accomplish this?
Thanks again, and sorry for the complicated explanation.

Perhaps

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=198
(D.S. without line break)

or