Re: question about multi measure rests from a blind user

From: Daniel Contreras
Subject: Re: question about multi measure rests from a blind user
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 23:33:04 -0500

Hello David and Trever,
Pardon me if I miss spelled your name. So… what exactly does
\compressFullBarRests do? Here is what I tried to do:
\score {
\new Staff {
… music …. \compressFullBarRests R1*32 … more music }
\layout { }
}

Is there anything that I am missing to accomplish the engraving of a multi
measure rest with a “32 above it?