Re: Problem with shaping chord ties held over several measures

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Problem with shaping chord ties held over several measures
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:54:11 +0000

Yes, that was the wrong link.  I'm glad it wasn't naughty.  ;-)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_aEseOV9KTXN191LXk1TDhfY3M/view?usp=sharing

On 2015-06-06 06:21 PM, Knute Snortum wrote:
> Hello LilyPonders,
>
> I'm having a problem shaping ties of chords after more than one
> measure.  I have an internal voice that comes in on the third measure
> and the ties go right through it.  \shape doesn't seem powerful enough
> to handle this (at least I don't know the syntax).  Here's what the
> measures should look like:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_aEseOV9KTXVWNBamdSSDdSUFk/view?usp=sharing

Was that perhaps the wrong link, Knute?

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
You need to be able to throw something back.