Re: Problem with shaping chord ties held over several measures

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Problem with shaping chord ties held over several measures
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 18:38:59 -0600

On 2015-06-06 06:21 PM, Knute Snortum wrote:
Hello LilyPonders,

I'm having a problem shaping ties of chords after more than one measure. I have an internal voice that comes in on the third measure and the ties go right through it. \shape doesn't seem powerful enough to handle this (at least I don't know the syntax). Here's what the measures should look like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_aEseOV9KTXVWNBamdSSDdSUFk/view?usp=sharing

Was that perhaps the wrong link, Knute?

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.