Re: override stencil question

From: priosfilho
Subject: Re: override stencil question
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:14:11 -0700 (MST)

Thanks a lot, Nathan! This will really works fine.

I just have one question now. I would very much appreciate if you could help
me with that.

I would like to have local control upon all the four variables of list
'curveto. With the set-arc function you created, I have control only upon
the two last variables.

I tried to substitute the line

   (list 'curveto 0 0 (first handle) (second handle) width (* height
dir))))))

 for:

   (list 'curveto (first handle) (second handle) (third handle) (fourth
handle) width (* height dir))))))

and the lines

   ($atan2
                   (- (* height dir) (second handle))