Fine tuning

From: Dr. Bernhard Kleine
Subject: Fine tuning
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:15:08 +0200

I have prepared the Sanctus of the Missa in C by Bruckner. There are some points that need fine tuning.

1.      The piece should fit to one page.

2.      The markups Ruhig should be on Top of Sanctus

3.      The voisce nominator Ten. and Bass in Number 4 should be in front of the notes and texts, same in 8.

It would be very niece if some could point me to the ways to change these issues.

Thank you very much

Bernhard